New for Keratoconus and Irregular Corneas: Hybrid Lenses
Clear Vision and All-Day-Comfort
The most advanced hybrid contact lenses especially suited for patients with keratoconus and other irregular cornea conditions.
How well do you see the world around you? Are you fed up with the discomfort, dislodging and debris issues associated with traditional rigid contact lenses? Do you want to see more clearly and consistently all day?
Now you can see life with crystal-clear vision, clarity and comfort. No more lenses popping out or shifting. No more irritating dirt. Just clear vision and comfort all day long.
Hybrid Lenses Offers Vision, Comfort and Eye Health
Hybrid Lenses corrects vision problems, is healthy for your eyes and delivers exceptional wearing comfort.
Hybrid Lenses is a hybrid contact lens that combines the crisp vision of rigid (GP) lenses with the comfort and stability of a soft lens. In fact, it’s the only hybrid contact lens with highly breathable, healthy materials and an advanced lens design especially suited for people with irregular corneas.
The rigid (GP) center of the lens provides optimal clarity and crispness of vision, while the soft silicone hydrogel material that surrounds the GP center of the lens provides longer-lasting comfort for irregular cornea and keratoconus patients.
The new lens materials and design provide enhanced tear exchange and the highest oxygen transmission available in a hybrid contact lens.
Why Choose Hybrid Lenses?
- Crystal-Clear Vision. Experience the unparalleled vision benefits of hybrid contact lenses. The GP material optimizes sharpness of vision, while the soft silicone hydrogel periphery keeps the lens in place over the cornea, providing enhanced stability and clarity.
- All-Day Comfort. The soft part of the lens provides exceptional long-lasting comfort for irregular cornea and keratoconus patients.
- Healthy and Refreshing. The patented dual material (GP and silicone hydrogel) enables high oxygen transmission to your eyes and promotes tear circulation throughout the day, boosting the health of your eyes while delivering exceptional comfort.
Hybrid Lenses are ideal for patients with:
- Early, moderate and advanced Keratoconus
- Vision correction needs post-surgery
- Before and after corneal crosslinking